Office Ally is a free, web-based claims clearinghouse. We receive your claims electronically and pre-scrub all fields so you can review and correct claims as needed to send back to the insurance company for processing.
There is no obligation or contract required, but you'll need to enroll to use our service. Once you've filled out the enrollment form, one of our Schedulers will contact you to set up an appointment with one of our technical staff for training. Our technicians will train your staff on the use of the Office Ally tools.
Enroll here, or for more information call (360) 975-7000 or email us at email@example.com.
- Free set up, training and 24/7 customer support
- Free online claim entry and ICD-9, ICD-10 and modifier code lookup
- Ability to correct claims online
- HIPAA compliant transmission of Professional (837P/CMS-1500), Institutional (837I/UB-04), and Dental (837D/ADA) claims
- Compatibility with all Practice Management Software packages
- Real Time Eligibility and Real Time Claims Status checking
- Detailed Summary Reports
- Claims submission to over 5,600 payers
Blue Shield of California is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association.
Office Ally is an independent company that provides electronic healthcare transaction services and does not provide Blue Shield of California products or services. Office Ally is solely responsible for the services provided above. Blue Shield of California and Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company are independent members of the Blue Shield Association.