OA-Rx for Electronic Prescribing
Tired of your expensive e-Prescribing program? Try OA-Rx, it's FREE! Office Ally offers an e-Prescribe module, OA-Rx. This web-based module has been designed to seamlessly integrate into Office Ally’s Practice Mate and EHR 24/7 applications.
OA-Rx allows Providers to:
- Create, electronically transmit and/or print prescriptions
- Reply to renewal requests
- Identify drug and allergy interactions
- View patient eligibility for prescription benefits
- View formulary alternatives
What about Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS)?
An added feature of the OA-Rx module is the prescriber’s ability to send prescriptions for scheduled medications electronically to pharmacies in a certified, safe and secure manner. Streamlining the delivery method of these sensitive prescriptions will:
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Improve prescriber workflows
- Combat fraud and abuse
Click here to view the EPCS Certification Letter.
New York Providers: As New York Narcotics Bureau is mandating EPCS in the future, it will be essential for those prescribers to enroll before the I-STOP deadline. For more information on EPCS in NY, click here.